Pea Paneer Bars
by Madhu Parwani
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 598 times
It can be served as a snack and starter.It is healthy and can be cooked with very little oil.It can also be given in lunchbox of kids.
- Blend peas, coriander, aniseed, a pinch of the red chilli powder and salt in a mixer to a fine paste using little water.
- Cut the cottage cheese vertically into two pieces. Make a slit in the centre and fill half of the paste between the slits.
- Now add the remaining red chilli powder, besan, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste and salt to the remaining half paste.
- Roll the paneer bars into this mixture from all the four sides.
- Cook each pattice on a non-stick pan using oil till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Madhu Parwani on 25 Feb 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.