Pea Cilantro Soup
This recipe has been viewed 1557 times
Vegetable soups are everybody's favorite. Pea cilantro vegetable soup is an easy healthy recipe with peas and cilantro or fresh coriander leaves added. The pea and cilantro soup is sure to tingle your senses.
Add your private note
Pea Cilantro Soup recipe - How to make Pea Cilantro Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
½ cup Green split pea
2 cups Chicken stock 1 tbsp butter
½ cup Cabbage (shredded)
¼ cup Carrots (sliced)
- Add split peas into chicken stock and cook in the pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- After opening the cooker, blend the stock well with ladle.
- If cooking in an open pot, make sure that split pea is over cooked.
- Heat a soup pan and add one cup of water; add chicken and all vegetables. adjust salt to your taste. cook till tender.
- Serve soup in individual bowls and add butter on top.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by hpatel7 on 09 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.