This recipe has been viewed 1831 times
Pea cakes with a delicious green peas based filling makes for a healthy, appealing and quick snack item, especially for children. Find a wide range of cake recipe, pea cake recipe and pea recipe at tarladalal.com
- Soak yellow peas overnight.
- Boil yellow peas, adding a little salt for approximately 15 minutes or till absolutely tender.
- Take yellow peas in a bowl and mix in it onions, green chillies and chopped dhaniya. add salt and red chilli powder as per taste. mix well.
- Cut roundels from bread.
- Beat curd till creamy. add 1 tea sp sugar and salt as per taste in the curd.
- Make flat medium-size tikkis of the yellow peas mixture.
- Dip 1 bread roundel in curd. put on a plate. on top of it put the tikki. then put another bread roundel dipped in curd.
- Put imli chutney on top.
- Sprinkle with salt, red chilli powder and jeera powder.
- Break 2 papris and sprinkle on top.
- Repeat to make 4 cakes.
This recipe was contributed by swati_dev on 08 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.