by Ende Kushini
This recipe has been viewed 4454 times
It was boring to eat plain bananas. So i tired a different dish and it tasted wonderful. I named it pazham ada. Pazham in malayalam means banana. You can use any class of bananas i guess. I tried this with the banana type "robust"
- Steam the bananas so that it becomes soft and mushy.
- In a food processor or a mixer, grind the steamed bananas.
- Add the sugar and coconut and whip it once more.
- Add egg and whip it once more.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add the wheat flour and cardamom powder and knead to make a dough.
- Heat a dosa pan, grease it with ghee.
- Take a handful of the dough and spread it into a dosa using hand.
- Have a bowl of water nearby, dip your hand in water and spread the batter in the tava so that you don't feel the heat.
- Cover and cook on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Ende Kushini on 07 Nov 2012I love cooking and I love varieties. I love to experiment with cooking. I read recipe books, look u...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.