Pav Bhaji Cutlets
by Sushma Mallya
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7218 times
This is an amazing cutlets which I did personally tried the other day and it was an instant hit at my house so I had recently put this recipe in my Blog. I hope Tarlaji you will like it too.
- Toast the breads and grind it in Food processor to fine crumbs. Then in a non stick pan add 2 tsp oil then add this bread crumbs , squeeze 1/2 tsp lemon juice add coriander leaves,salt and keep frying on med heat till it turns crispy.
- In deep pan, heat the oil and grated garlic and saute well on slow flame.
- Add tomato ketchup, garam masala, red chilli powder. pav bhaji masala and fry well till it leaves out oil then add coriander leaves then add mashed potato and mix well to this add salt then add chopped onion and fry for 2 mins on a slow flame.
- Divide this cutlet Bhaji into 8-10 med sized round balls flatten a bit then coat it in lemony breadcrumbs well.
- Take a deep pan add oil when oil is hot enough shallow fry cutlets till crisp and golden , drain and keep aside.
- Serve it with sliced onions and tomatoes.
This recipe was contributed by Sushma Mallya on 23 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.