Pav Bhaji By vinodsharma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2528 times
The quintessential Maharashtrian street food king, pav bhaji can now be prepared with the authentic taste at home. The butter laden pav taste superb with the spicy bhaji comprising of lots of tomato and mixed vegetable. A perfect snacking or meal option with chopped coriander leaves sprinkled over the bhaji.
Add your private note
Pav Bhaji By vinodsharma recipe - How to make Pav Bhaji By vinodsharma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat a deep nonstick skillet and pour oil.
- Add cumin and let it splutter. add hing, onion, garlic, ginger and green chili and stir for 5 minutes on medium heat or till onion turns brown.
- Add tomatoes and stir, mesh the tomatoes stirring with a spoon pressing it against the walls of the skillet.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except the potato and the spices) and the water.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes with occasionally stirring.
- Add potato and spices, and stir. remove from heat after 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with pav (long burger buns) with or without low fat butter.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.