Pav Bhaji By sgambhir
This recipe has been viewed 2314 times
Pav bhaji is a fast food dish native to Maharashtrians and is popular in most fast food chains across India. Chinese pav bhaji is a nice variation to the basic pao bhaji recipe with a Chinese touch.
- Boil all the vegetables. mash coarsely
- Heat oil and butter in a pan together.
- To it add the onions. once the onions are brown, add the ginger-garlic paste.
- Add the pav-bhaji masala, red chili powder and tomatoes. stir constantly. cook it for 5-10 mins.
- Once cooked add the coarsely ground vegetables. fry for sometime. put salt and water. mix and let it cook.
- Split the pav from the center. take butter in a pan. heat the pav in this pan. sprinkle little red chili powder on the pav.
- Garnish the bhaji with coriander leaves and add lemon juice.
- Serve bhaji hot with pav.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.