Pav Bhaji By rajkavya
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2427 times
Prepare the quintessial Pav bhaji, a lip smacking Maharashtrian favorite snack recipe which van also be enjoyed as a main course meal.. The buttered hot pav or breads are served with a bhaji prepared with boiled potatoes and other vegetables cooked with tomato puree, green chillies, onions and other spices. Relish pav bhaji with chopped onion and lime juice as garnishing.
- Cut all the vegetables specified above into very small pieces.
- Take a bowl, put some oil in it.
- Add jeera,raw garam masala and chopped onions into it.
- Let the onions fry till light golden brown color.
- Add all the chopped vegetables except the tomatoes, and some water to cook the vegetables.
- Let it cook for 5 mins.
- Now add the tomatoes and cook them for 10 to 15 mins.
- When you think that the vegetables are all done,then add the pav bhaji masala into the mixture.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and lemon.
This recipe was contributed by rajkavya on 10 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.