Pav Bhaji By neerasood
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1553 times
take all the vegetables fresh ones . and cut and mashed them before only.
Add your private note
Pav Bhaji By neerasood recipe - How to make Pav Bhaji By neerasood
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
pau 10 piece.
yellow butter (250 grams)
4 tomatoes , 1 cabbage
3 carrots ,
2 -3 shimla mirch
1pkt super seasoning1 onion
1 tablespoon chilli sauce
1tablespoon tomato sauce
1teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon haldi powder .
salt to taste
- Put yellow butter in the pan ( 50 gram )
- Put 1 chopped onion in it.
- Take boiled and mashed (carrot, peas, cauliflower, or cabbage or any seasonal veg like shimla mirch). in a small quantity.
- Put 3 -4 red tomatoes in it.
- Put haldi, red chilli powder, and boiled 2 – 3 mashed potatoes, also put super seasoning pkt (easily available in the market.
- Put salt according to your taste.
- Put now 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce, and chili sauce.
- Now squeeze 2 – 3 lemons on it.
- Finally, garnish it with green chili (2- 3). green coriander sliced onion on it.
- Cut pau into 2 pieces then warm it and then put butter on it.
- Then, pau bahzi is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by neerasood on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.