Pav Bhaji By dgadgil
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3121 times
You can replace oil with butter and make the whole bhaji in butter.
try Everest pav bhaji masala or roopak masala.
- Boil potatoes and peel them off.
- Cut onions finely and leave it aside.
- Cut tomatoes finely and leave them aside.
- Cut capsicum, cauliflower,carrots.
- Take capsicum, carrots, peas and cauliflower and steam them
- Nicely in pressure cooker.
- Grate a piece of ginger and leave it aside.
- Keep a kadai on stove with some oil.
- Heat the oil
- Add the grated ginger
- After the oil is hot add
- Onions and fry them till they turn pinkish in color.
- Add tomatoes and fry them.
- Then add add all the boiled vegetables and stir
- Then finally add peel and crushed potatoes to it.
- Stir it nicely and add the everest pav bhaji masala.
- Put around 3-4tablespoons of pav bhaji masala.
- Add a little red chilli powder.
- Then add a turmeric(pinch)
- Then add salt according to taste and stir.
- Stir it for around 15-20 minutes and use a masher to mash the bhaji.
- Add some lemon juice.
- Bhaji is ready and add some butter from top and add cut corriander.
- Heat pav with butter on tava
- And serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by dgadgil on 06 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.