Pav Bhaji By chinmay_12
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2844 times
Do this bhaji in kadai only.
while giving bread, apply butter and make it hot on tawa.
for this bhaji we need bread of 600 gms. you can make 18-20 breads.
- Mix everything and keep in square mould. keep only 3 or 6 bread.
- Steam all vegetable in pressure cooker.
- Make the paste of ginger-garlic.
- Then put oil in kadhai.
- Then fry onion (which you have cut. then after frying, put garam masala and ginger garlic paste.
- Then after frying put red chilli powder.
- After frying it very nicely put steamed vegetable, potato, tomato and then saute it till it becomes dry. repeat this procedure 4-5 times.after bhaji becomes dry put dry mango powder, black salt, dhania jeera powder, normal salt (according to taste) then saute it. then put 2-3 bowls of water.
- It should become not much thick.
This recipe was contributed by chinmay_12 on 04 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.