Pav Bhaji By chandapappa
This recipe has been viewed 2246 times
The Maharashtrian street food snack item ,Pav bhaji is prepared with pav or Indian buns which are heated in butter and then served with a spicy rich and tasty bhaji or vegetable dish.
- Pressure cook carrot,capsicum,potatoes,cauliflower and keep aside
- Fry onion-2 chopped in ghee till light brown add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute
- Add pav bhaji masala and fry for a while
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry till tomatoes mix into the mixture very well
- Add the vegetables roughly mashed
- Boil peas in microwave and add it too
- Add salt
- Cook till done and garnish with coriander leaves
This recipe was contributed by chandapappa on 02 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.