Pav Bhaji By deepaen
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2276 times
The pav bhaji is one of the most popular street foods in Mumbai and this recipe provides an easy way of recreating the same street food magic at home. The pavs are buttered on a hot pan and then served with a spicy tomato based tangy bhaji or mixed vegetable dish.
Add your private note
Pav Bhaji By deepaen recipe - How to make Pav Bhaji By deepaen
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. boil all the vegetables. mash coarsely
- 2. heat oil and butter in a pan together.
- 3. to it add the onions. once the onions are brown, add the ginger-garlic paste.
- 4. add the pav-bhaji masala, red chili powder and tomatoes. stir constantly. cook it for 5-10 mins.
- 5. once cooked add the coarsely ground vegetables. fry for sometime. put salt and water. mix and let it cook.
- 6. split the pav from the center. take butter in a pan. heat the pav in this pan. sprinkle little red chili powder on the pav.
- 7. garnish the bhaji with coriander leaves and add lemon juice.
- 8. serve bhaji hot with pav.
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.