Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2349 times
light roast the buns before serve.
- Boil potatoes and mash them. boil all the chopped vegetables.
- Mash or grind boiled vegetables to form a coarse pulp.
- Purée tomatoes with some chili powder.
- Now crush ginger-garlic and boil them in water. squeeze and use only the stock for bhaaji.
- In a pan, melt 2 tbspoon butter. add cumin seeds (this is optional), half of the chopped onions. sauté for a minute and add boiled vegetables.
- Allow to cook. now add mashed potatoes, puréed tomatoes and the ginger-garlic stock. alternately keep adding some butter.
- Add pav bhaaji masala. cook till the bhaaji thickens. add chopped coriander leaves. the bhaaji is ready now.
- Give slits to the buns keeping the base intact. on a griddle, melt some butter. arrange all the buns on the pan. roast both the sides as well as the inner surfaces of buns on the butter.
- Serve pav and hot bhaaji with chopped onions and a piece of lemon.
This recipe was contributed by krhea on 01 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.