Pav Baji Masala
This recipe has been viewed 4179 times
Learn the trick to prepare the authentic and best tasting Pav baji masala from a select combination of Indian spice powders. The pav bhaji masala can be stored in air tight containers and then added as desired to bhajis or vegetable dishes.
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces except the potatoes, peas and capsicum and and cook all the vegetables.
- Peel the cooked potatoes and mash.
- Do not cook capsicum.
- Melt butter in a shallow pan, season with cumin seeds and fry the finely chopped onions in it till gloden brown.
- Now add the ground masala and fry.
- Add the finely cut tomatoes and fry till it is mashed properly.
- Add mashed potatoes, cut capsicum,other cooked vegetables, salt, chilli powder, and a pinch of sugar.
- Pour just enough water to make it in proper consistency.
- Cut the bun horizontally into half.
- Apply butter and heat on a flat pan and serve it with the masala.
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.