Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2982 times
This is a very healthy daal dish that can be eaten by little children as well as health conscious people as it doesn't have the hot spices. it can be also eaten with warm jeera bread or garlic breads.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions and garlic.
- Saute till onions are trasperent.
- Add the celery and cook till its a little soft, then add cucumber and eggplant and saute till soft.
- Then add salt, green chillies and jeera powder to the vegetables and also add the vegetable stock.
- Cook on a slow flame for 5-7 mins.
- To this add the boiled massor
- Garnish with coriander and serve with garlic rotis or masal rotis or plain parathas.
This recipe was contributed by mishah on 02 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.