Paushtic chawal bachaon ke leye
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1586 times
-u can try these with different veggies.
i cook like this for my 6 month old princess and she loves it.
- Dry roast[fry] split moong dhal until light brown colour.
- Wash rice,tuvar dhal,split moong dhal,carrots,beans,potato,methi.
- In a pressure cooker,put all the washed ingredients,jeera,pepper and cook upto 3 whistles.
- After the cooker cools, remove the peppercorns and mash it[u can also grind it in a food processor.
- To the mashed food,add salt and ghee.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#392876 on 03 Dec 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.