Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1677 times
Paushtic dosa presents a crispy dosa or pancake recipe with the batter made from soaked dals, rice and crushed spice powders.
- Soak dals and rice together for 3hrs.
- Mix in the remaning ingredients.
- Adding water grind into smooth paste.
- Use a nonstick pan to make crisp dosas.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney
This recipe was contributed by jainnisha on 29 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.