This recipe has been viewed 2820 times
Add your private note
Patoli recipe - How to make Patoli
Cooking Time: Total Time:
- Soak chana dal for about half an hour.
- Grind in finely with red chilly,salt.
- Cook the mixture in idly tray in pressure cooker for about 7-8 min.
- Cool it.
- Heat oil in a pan and add urad dal, garlic, mustard ,jeera,curry leaves.
- Add onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add chana mixture and fry till become dry.
- Serve with hot rice and curd raita.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#440177 on 28 Feb 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.