by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 1770 times
A delicious innovative dessert!
- Cook the filling mixture on a slow flame till the mixture leaves the sides of the vessel. Keep aside.
- Combine the semolina, wheat flour and oil in a bowl, add enough water/milk and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a tava, and smear a little oil on it.
- When the oil smokes, pour a ladle of the batter on it and spread it thinly with the ladle in a round shape.
- Put some filling on the cooked round and roll it and remove to a plate.
- 5Prepare all the pancakes in the same way.
- Serve immediately with cream.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 19 Aug 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.