Pasta with Cheesy Tomato Sauce
by Sai Gochhayat
This recipe has been viewed 762 times
This recipe of pasta will give a great flavour of tomato and cheese to all pasta lovers with a pinch of garlic essence.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil to it so that pasta does not stick to each other and do not over cook.
- Once it gets cooked, drain out all of them in a bowl. Retain 1 cup of left over water for further process.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and saute till half cooked.
- Add some cheese and cook till the cheese starts melting.
- Transfer it into a deep bowl.
- Add lemon juice, pinch of salt and black pepper and blend it to a fine paste with the help of a hand blender.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add green chillies and garlic, after that add onions and cook till the colour changes to little brown, then add green, yellow and red capsicum,carrots and corn and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add some salt, black pepper and the prepared cheesy tomato sauce.
- Add the retained 1 cup boiled water of pasta and all boiled pasta to the mixture.
- Add tomato ketchup as per taste and oregano. Cook for 5 more minutes and switch off the gas.
- Serve garnished with grated cheese.
This recipe was contributed by Sai Gochhayat on 05 Feb 2016I am a software engineer.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.