Pasta with Bechamel and Vegetables
by HumptyDumpty Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2135 times
This is an easy pasta recipe which is sure to a be a hit amoung kids.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the flour and saute till the flour is no longer raw.
- Now add the milk, a third of a portion at a time.
- Whisk continuously throughout till the Bechamel attains a sauce like consistency.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside.
- Add salt, pepper, cheese and powdered nutmeg/dried herbs and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat up a pan with the oil/butter.
- Add the vegetables along with some salt and saute till they are cooked through.
- Keep aside.
- Mix the sauteed vegetables into the bechamel and mix well. Add the cooked pasta and toss well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by HumptyDumpty Kitchen on 11 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.