Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1040 times
Add your private note
Pasta salas recipe - How to make Pasta salas
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup Bean-shaped pasta
2 cups hung curd salt to taste2 tsp sugar
pinch of ground black pepper
1/2 cup boiled peas
1/2 cup finely chopped boiled carrot
1 ts raisins
1 tbsp grapes or pomegranate
1 ts parsley
- 1. boil paste and keep aside.
- 2. boil peas and finely chopped carrots and keep aside.
- 3. soak raisins for 10 mins.
- 4. add salt,ground pepper, sugar into curd and mix well.
- 5. mix boiled pasta, carrot, peas,raisins into the curd mixture.
- 6.add parsley and keep in frig
- 7. when serving, garnish with grapes or pomegranate
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#436350 on 21 Jan 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.