Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2260 times
Add your private note
Pasta salad recipe - How to make Pasta salad
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup bean-shaped pasta/macaroni
2 cups pre-hung curd salt to taste
1/2 ts ground black pepper
2 ts sugar
1/2 cup boiled peas
1/2 cup boiled & finely chopped carrots
1 tbsp pre-soaked raisins
2 tbsp pomegranate
- 1. boil pasta and keep aside
- 2. boil peas and carrot and keep aside
- 3. soak rasins in water for abt 10 mins
- 4. add salt, sugar, ground black pepper into curd and mix well
- 5. mix boiled pasta, carrot, pead, raisins into the curd mix
- 6. sprinkle parsley and put in frig until you serve
- 7. when serving, sprinkle pomegranate for dressing
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#436350 on 21 Jan 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.