Pasta Salad with Rucola and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1741 times
Great, healthy and easy to prepare salad.
Add your private note
Pasta Salad with Rucola and Sun-dried Tomatoes recipe - How to make Pasta Salad with Rucola and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain, rinse with cold water, and then drain again.
- Pour pasta into a large bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, artichokes and add them.
- Mix your pasta with oils, vinegar, and rucola. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle it with flax seeds and serve.
This recipe was contributed by foodaddicted on 12 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.