Pasta Salad with Herbs
by Foodie #625487
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2915 times
This is my own version of making pasta salad...it can be served as a starter too.. Try this recipes and dont forget to share ur views!!!
- Heat enough water with some salt.
- When the water starts boiling, add the pasta along with the garlic clove
- Cook the pasta till they are done. Drain and to avoid the pasta from sticking to each other, add some oil and stir gently.
- In a salad bowl, add all the veggies and herbs.
- Add the pasta and toss.
- Take the cooked garlic clove and mash it in a mortar and pestle.
- To this add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the seasoning and add it to the pasta.
- Toss and serve pasta salad garnished with some pomegranate arils.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #625487 on 11 Feb 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.