Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4334 times
A delicious vegetable pasta recipe, Pasta pepperoni is a lovely blend of boiled macaroni and stir fried vegetables along with olive oil, tomato puree and grated cheese. An appealing pasta dish, pasta pepperoni has the right blend of herbs and spices.
Add your private note
Pasta Pepproni recipe - How to make Pasta Pepproni
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Put 1 tbsp of olive oil in a vessel, put 1 tbsp of salt and then put water in the vessel (oil mixes well with water when it is poured before water into the vessel) and allow the water to boil.
- When the water is boiled pour macaroni into the boiling water and let the macaroni to boil.
- When done remove and strain the pasta under the running water and then keepaside.
- In another kadi put olive oil when hot put jeera, green chilly, turmeric, red chilly powder salt, red pepper, capsicum and allow it to cook.
- When done put tomato puree and tomato paste, thyme, corn and give one boil.
- When the boil comes put boiled pasta into it & mix well and cook for 1 minute. check salt.
- Before serving put some grated cheese on top and reheat in the oven for 10 mints and sprinkle some thyme on top
- This can be served with garlic bread hot.
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.