Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8821 times
Evening snack options just got tastier and healthier with innovatively created pasta pakoda recipe. Must try this crispy ,deep fried besan (gram flour) coated snack dish with green chutney.
Add your private note
Pasta Pakoras recipe - How to make Pasta Pakoras
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take a big bowl with water and boil them with adding 1tsp salt.
- Add macrooni to it and boil till they get soft.
- Drain them.
- Chop the greenchillies,chop onion and coriander finely.
- Check water is completely drained in macrooni.
- Add all other ingredients to
- It and mix well,no need of adding water.
- Make the batter as pakora batter.
- Heat oil and make medium sized pakoras and deep fry them to golden brown.
- Serve immediately with ketchup!!
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.