by Shailaja Reddy
This recipe has been viewed 3152 times
Pasta stuffed with putnalu stuffing and deep fry in oil.
- Boil the pasta by adding salt and oil. Strain it.
- In the middle space of each pasta, fill it with stuffing.
- Heat oil on medium flame.
- Dip the stuffed pastas in batter and gently drop from the sides of pan into hot oil and deep fry until golden.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Shailaja Reddy on 05 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.