Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2820 times
A lovely past Pizza recipe which is sure to be loved by all, especially the children. The pizza base is spread with tomato paste and topped with boiled pasta which is tossed with veggies and cheese before baking.
- Heat butter
- Fry the garlic
- Add in the onions n saute for some time.
- Then add the capsicum n cook till they turn soft
- Add the puree n give it one boil.
- Add the sauce,chilli pwd, salt.
- Then add in the macroni n noodles.
- Cook for 2-3 min.
- Let it cool.
- Spread this on top of the pizza base.
- Garnish it with grated cheese
- N bake till cheese turns a little brown.
This recipe was contributed by agarwalvandita on 14 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.