Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4749 times
A lovely assortment of passion fruit juice with orange juice in passion drink recipe. A rich, flavorful and carotene rich recipe, passion is surely going to take you on a sweet trip.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan.put passion fruit juice, orange juice and 2 tbsp butter in it.on sim keep stirring till it reaches boiling point.
- Now add the rest of the butter.add sugar too and continue cooking till the sauce reduces to half.
- Slice 1 pear into very very thin slices.
- Dip each slice into the sugar syrup and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake them for 5 min at 200`f
- Put the pear,strawberry,blueberry,mango chunks and kiwi slices equally in 7 goblets.
- Now put some passion butter all over the top so that it seeps down into the goblets.
- Now decorate with orange rhinds.
- Place one crispy sweet pear slice on top of each passion goblet
- Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by tans on 15 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.