Passion & Mango Smoothie
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4313 times
1. use a sieve to collect seeds of passion fruit. it will be easier to juice.
- Take out the seeds of the passion fruit and collect the juice in a bowl.
- Cut up the mangoes and bananas and place in blender.
- Add the passion juice and orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Place in glasses ready to serve.
- Garnish with umbrella, cherries and slice of orange.
This recipe was contributed by Harshika on 21 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.