This recipe has been viewed 2082 times
Prepare the traditional south indian dessert item, pasha nurukku with ripe bananas. Simply cut the bananas and cook with jaggery and ghee while stirring continuously. A delicious sweet dish to be relished as dessert or snack in between meals.
- Cut bananas into 1. 5" pieces.
- Heat a kadhai, add the bananas and water, mix well adn cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the jaggery and half the ghee, mix well and cover and cook for about 15 mts.
- Open and cook till all the water has evaporated and the bananas have become a golden brown.
- Add the remaining ghee and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by subhs_n on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.