Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5493 times
Parsi eggs is a non veg recipe which is typically enjoyed with breads and salad as meal. The eggs are dropped into wells created by potato slices which are cooked with onions, chillies, garlic and seasonings.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add the cumin seeds and allow them to sizzle. add the green chilli, garlic and onions. cook until softened.
- Add he potato slices to the pan. cook without coloring for 5 minutes. pour in enough water to come just below the contents of he pan.
- Cover and cook over a low heat until the potato is tender. sprinkle in he coriander. mix ingredients and level out again.
- Make four indentations in the mixture, about 1/2" away from the pans side. break an egg into each hollow. cover and cook until the eggs are just set.
- Cut into 4 segments and serve with bread and salad.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.