Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5127 times
Parsi custard is a sweet baked dish recipe with the milk mixed with almonds, sugar, condensed milk, crumbled bread and nutmeg powder. The chilled sweet parsi custard makes for an easy custard recipe and is enjoyed garnished with grated pistachios and flavoured with vanilla essence.
Add your private note
Parsi Custurd recipe - How to make Parsi Custurd
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil the milk with sugar, until it is reduced .
- Cool it and add milk, nuts, crumbled bread and nutmeg powder and cardamom powder.
- Milk the eggs and add essence.
- Mix both mixture .
- Pour into a baking dish and bake untilit turns golden brown .
- Cut it into pieces and serve chilled
This recipe was contributed by mehtab on 06 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.