Parotta Chilly Chat
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3076 times
A tasty and chatpata snack made with pieces of paratha mixed with various vegetables and spices.
- Cut the parottas into pieces and keep it aside.
- Fry the finely chopped onions and add the gren chillies and add the sauces.
- Add the vegetables and fry 4 a min
- Now add the parotta pieces ,salt
- Sprinkle some water and close the vessel with a plate.
- After a minute remove the plate and mix well.then add chilly powder.and again fry well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by sukann on 19 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.