This recipe has been viewed 2007 times
Serve hot with channa masala or mashed potato masala or any kurma.
- Mix the flour, coconut oil, egg white (optional) and sugar and salt with little water.
- Knead well to make smooth dough.
- Cover with wet muslin cloth and set aside for 2 hours.
- Then take the dough, add little more oil and knead well once again. now the dough should expand like elastic, when you pull it. make lemon sized balls out of the dough. roll.
- Now the paratha is ready to fry. repeat doing this with all the dough balls.
- Heat a flat pan (tava) and grease it with little oil. place the parathas in the hot tava and cook until both the sides are golden brown.
- Dot with little oil on both sides in between the process. repeat this with all the parathas.
This recipe was contributed by Anikar05 on 08 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.