Parathas In Chinese Style
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7205 times
Parathas in chinese style is simply an irrestible. Paratha recipe prepared with vegetables cooked in chinese sauces as stuffing. Enjoy this unique paratha recipe as starter or side dish with gravy of choice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, spring onions and capsicum, mix well and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt, mix well and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 3" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and seal the edges tightly by bringing the corners together.
- Repeat the steps to make 3 more parathas.
- Heat a tava, grease it with oil and cook each paratha using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pr0410 on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.