by Foodie #158488
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1954 times
Parapu usli recipe - how to make parapu usli at home. To prepare usli, boil a combination of different sprouts like moong sprouts, red chana sprouts, kabuli chana sprouts and toss with roasted peanuts and spices.
- Blend the dal in a mixer into a smooth paste and along with coriander seeds, red chillies, salt and hing.
- Transfer this mixture into a greased plate and steam for 10 minutes.
- Cool and cut into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the french beans and cook till it is soft.
- Add the cooked pieces, mix well and add some coconut oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #158488 on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.