by Sushila Jora
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7620 times
Parantha Rajasthani, blending of three flours and adding spices and pastes adds great taste to this parathas.
Add your private note
Parantha Rajasthani recipe - How to make Parantha Rajasthani
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 parathas
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and add very little water if required as tomato puree is added, knead into a soft-stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter using little flour for rolling.
- Cook on a hot tava, using little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough to make 7 more parathas.
- Serve hot with pickle or curds.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 15 Jan 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.