by Sushila Jora
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6019 times
A delicious recipe made form left over pethas!
Add your private note
Parantha Mumtaz recipe - How to make Parantha Mumtaz
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Combine the wheat flour with enough water and knead into a sof dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the petha, elaichi powder, almonds and coconut powder and mix well.
- Stuff each portion of the rolled dough with this mixture, seal and roll again into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 13 Oct 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.