Parantha Hara Bara
by Sushila Jora
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5395 times
Paratha Hara Bara, the crushed green peas added in the dough makes the parantha irresistible and the delicious taste.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and using warm water knead a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal potions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Divide into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of a dough, add one portion of the stuffing.
- Joint the edges and roll out the dough into a round little thick paratha using little flour for rolling.
- Heat the tava and cook the parathas using little ghee till the golden brow spots appears on both the sides.
- Repeat the same above procedure with the remaining ingredients to make 7 more parathas.
- Serve hot and spread little butter on top.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 15 Jan 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.