Paprika Fried Potatoes
This recipe has been viewed 4647 times
Be careful not to overcook potatoes as they can lose their peel.
- Wash potatoes very well.
- Put potatoes in a big pot filled with water (water must cover potatoes), add salt to the water.
- Let them cook for about 25 minutes or until soft.
- Put olive oil in a pan and add paprika when it is hot (this will enhance paprika scent).
- Add more salt to taste and potatoes and fry them until light golden.
- Put more paprika
- Serve hot with yogurt or sour cream in a bed of lettuce seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by angelita on 19 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.