by Foodie #636013
This recipe has been viewed 1906 times
Pappadam, a delectable blend of coconut and papad to please your palate.A perfect anytime treat and also quick and easy to make.
- Combine and blend the coconut, green chillies, curry leaves and half of the onions in a mixer.
- Lightly fry the papads and crush them. Add the salt and coconut mixture and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the red chillies, curry leaves and remaining onions and sauté.
- Add the papad-coconut mixture, mix well and cook on a slow flame for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #636013 on 07 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.