Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6392 times
Learn how to prepare the lip smacking and taste bud tingling Papdi chat at home with this easy papdi chat recipe. You can store the chutneys in the fridge and use over the papadis whenever desired to impart a sweet and tangy taste.
Add your private note
Papdi Chat recipe - How to make Papdi Chat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Fry papads in oil and keep aside.
- Finely chop potataes,
- Tomatoes,onions and coiander leaves.
- Spread the onions, tomatoes,
- Potatoes evenly on the fried papads.
- Sprinkle on it chilli pwd,
- Chat masala, little salt as salt is alredy there in the
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Put tamrind chutney and serve before the papads become soft.
- Enjoy the yummy treat.
This recipe was contributed by babish on 18 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.