Papaya and Mango Jam
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 11119 times
A unique combination of papaya and mango jam which can be served with chapatti, parathas and can be eaten as spread on bread slices
- Heat a broad non stick pan, add the mango and papaya puree and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sugar and cook till sugar dissolves.
- Add the lemon juice and cook till the mixture thickens.
- To check if the jam is ready,take a spoonful of the boiling jam on a plate and allow it to cool. If it sets on cooling and there is no water separation, the jam is ready to be bottled.
- Pour the jam while still hot into sterilized bottle.
- Let it cool completely and then seal with tight fitting lid.
- Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 23 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.