Papad ki Sabzi
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38072 times
Must try this okra subzi for its awesome flavors. A tasty okra vegetable recipe with lady finger, onion, tomatoes and choicest seasonings.
- Break the papads into 1" squares.
- Heat ghee in a saucepan, add seeds.
- Add asafoetida. add chilli powder and curds simultaneously. stir till curds brown
- Add turmeric, water and salt. boil.
- Add papads and coriander.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with chappatis.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 03 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.