Papad Stuffed Paratha
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3782 times
it is a quick breakfast cum
main course meal
- Mix wheat flour and rice flour
- Salt and oil. make a smooth dough. keep for 10 minutes.
- Prepare stuffing by roasting
- Papads on a gas. powder the papads with the rolling pin
- And add grated onion.
- Divide the dough into 4 portion . stuff the dough and
- Cook paratha by adding ghee
- Till crisp. repeat the same with the remaining dough.
- Serve hot with butter.
This recipe was contributed by srinivasmeera on 13 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.