by purva kulkarni
This recipe has been viewed 471 times
This paratha is not much popular but one must try this because it has crunchy texture and different taste. This paratha can be eaten in breakfast.
Add your private note
Papad Paratha recipe - How to make Papad Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 parathas
- In a bowl take wheat flour, oil, water, salt and make dough of it.
- Heat oil in kadhai and deep fry papads and crush them.
- In a bowl combine the potatoes, crushed papad, green chillies, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Divide the dough in 4 portions.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle.
- Place one portion of the papad filling in the center of the dough circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the center and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle with the help of a little flour.
- Cook the paratha on a tava (griddle), using a little oil until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by purva kulkarni on 24 Dec 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.