Papad Panner Kebab
by Chef Deep
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11251 times
Papad Paneer Kebab in this the papad covering gives a crunch to the soft panner kebabs.
- Apply a layer of green chutney on one side of a paneer piece and place another piece on top of it.
- Make sandwiches of paneer in a similar manner with the remaining paneer pieces.
- Dip the paneer sandwich pieces in the prepared plain flour batter and roll in the crushed papad.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the kebabs till it turns to golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Remove on absorbent paper and repeat the same process to make more kebabs.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Chef Deep on 04 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.